We have an extraordinary team of talented and hard-working individuals. Our high employee morale has led to us being recognised as a “Great Place to Work” by industry experts and the media, year on year.
Great Place to Work
One of the Best Companies
to Work For in India
Vodafone India ranked 20th in the LinkedIn Top Attractors 2017 Award- The only telecom service provider to be featured.
Recognised as one of the Most Trusted
Brands in India
Vodafone India amongst the Top 10 Most Trusted Brands in India by
Brand Trust Report 2018
CIO Choice 2018
Vodafone Business Services recognised as the chosen leader for Telecom Carrier - Leased Lines & Mobile Access ( fourth year in a row).
- Vodafone won two GOLDs at the Sabre Asia Pacific 2018 in recognition for the PR work for the campaign Green Goodbye (eco-friendly immersion of Ganesha) in Telecommunication category and Sabrimala initiative (use of tech to keep children protected at Sabrimala) in “Marketing to Men” category
- Vodafone won Silver at the PR Awards Asia Pacific 2018 for the PR campaign around “Green Goodbye” – the eco-friendly immersion of Ganesha
- Vodafone won GOLD at The ABBYs 2018 in recognition of the PR work for the campaign “Green Goodbye”, about the eco-friendly immersion of Ganesha
- Vodafone Business Services wins Frost and Sullivan ‘Best Enterprise Service Provide - SMB’ award 2016
- Mobile Connect India Consortium received GSMA’s highest award - the Chairman’s Award at MWC 2016.
This is to recognize the collective industry level effort by all operators to make Mobile Connect successful in India. Vodafone India together with GSMA led and created an all operator industry consortium in India for a successful Mobile Connect launch.
- Mobile Connect India Consortium received GSMA’s highest award – the Chairman’s Award at MWC 2016
- Vodafone Business Services (VBS) recognised as the chosen leader for Telecom Carrier (Leased Lines) and Telecom Carrier (Mobile Access) at CIO CHOICE 2016 awards
- Vodafone recognised one among the Best Corporate Brands at the ET Best Corporate Brands Summit
- Voice and Data Telecom Leadership Awards 2015
Jury award for CTO of the Year to Vishant Vora
- Marten Pieters recognised as INFOCOM 2014 CEO of the Year by ABP Group in the category of Telecom/Communications. This award is for his exceptional vision, creativity, business acumen and extraordinary contributions to the development of the Indian ICT industry 2014
- Marten Pieters receives a special recognition award of Excellence at ET Telecom Awards 2014 for his outstanding contribution to the Telecom Industry. Award presented by Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister of IT and Telecom
- Anthony Thomas, CIO Vodafone receives award for Excellence in Customer Experience at IDC Insights Award 2014
- Kumar Das, General Counsel, Vodafone India awarded as one of the six In-House Counsel of Distinction in the 2014 Emerging Markets Awards by The Asian Lawyer, sister publication of American Lawyer
- Vodafone India receives ‘Top MNC for Leaders’ in India 2014 award –study conducted by AON Hewitt in partnership with Economic Times.
- Vodafone India recognised as the Most Admired Company in Telecom sector
Fortune India - Hay Group survey 2014 (The research is based on a unique peer ranking methodology, which covered 523 companies across the economy’s 15 key sectors. 443 respondents participated to rank their peers across a scale of ten parameters that included corporate governance, endurance, impact on society, investment value, product/service quality, innovation, quality of leadership, talent development, employee empowerment and business footprint)
- Vodafone India receives Top MNC for Leaders in India 2014 award - study conducted by AON Hewitt in partnership with Economic Times
- At Asia Retail Congress 2014, Vodafone India won the award for Retailer of the Year 2014.
- Recognised as the Most Trusted Brand in Telecom Category and among the Top 20 brands in the country - Brand Trust Report 2014 by Trust Research Advisory
- Winner of the DSCI / NASSCOM Privacy Leader of the Year 2013 award to Corporate Information Security Team
- Honorary Fellowship of the IET, London (The Institution of Engineering and Technology) awarded to TV Ramachandran in recognition of his great contribution to mobile telephony in India. Former recipients include N R Narayan Murthy, Ratan Tata among others
- Winner of IDG India’s CIO magazine’s annual CIO100 award at its 8th edition 2nd time in a row
- Telecom Operator Awards 2012 by tele.net:
1) CEO of the Year - Marten Pieters
2) Most Admired Telecom Operator
3) Best 3G Service Operator
- Best 3G operator - tele.net’s 2013 Telecom Operator Award (along with Airtel)
(Colman Deegan) among CFO India's III Annual CFO100 Roll of for 2012-1013 - Winning Edge in Cost Management (Revenues above Rs 1000 cr) - by the the CFO institute
- Marketer of the Year (Anuradha Aggarwal)
Individual Recognition Award at the Indian chapter of the International Advertising Association Leadership Awards 2013.
- 50 Most Talented Retail Professionals (Ram Iyer)
Individual Recognition Award at ET Now Awards for Retail Excellence at Asia Retail Congress 2013
- Retailer of the Year– Mobile and Telecom Service – ET Now Awards for Retail Excellence at Asia Retail Congress 2013
- Mark of Excellence Award (Marten Pieters)
GREATEST CORPORATE LEADERS OF INDIA 2013 - (for leading be example, demonstrating thought leadership, inducing desired change, and achieving consistent holistic growth etc.)
- Telecom Leader for the Year (Vodafone India)
- FAST Forward recognised as an effective Continuous Improvement and Quality Program - Citation Certificate by Sansei Masaki Imai, the founding chairman of the Global Kaizen Institute
- TV Ramachandran receives Honorary Fellowship of the IET, London.