Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone, is committed to being the most trusted and valued total communications partner to enterprises. Our portfolio of Total Communications Solutions includes Mobility, Wireline, IoT (Internet of Things) and Cloud-based Solutions to global, national and emerging enterprises, backed by our robust and superior network infrastructure and a 24x7 Network Operations Centre (NOC). We are actively engaged with public sector enterprises and state governments and are strongly contributing to the vision of Skill India, Digital India and the setting up of Smart Cities.
A leading player in the enterprise segment, we are led by our strong growth in the wireline and emerging enterprises units. With unmatched global expertise and technological know how, we bring in both the scale and flexibility that Indian businesses require. Our global and Indian reach and scale also power the delivery of wholesale data and voice solutions to telecom carriers & wholesale customers through our business division, Vodafone Carrier Services.
Our mission is to build Ready Businesses i.e. empower our customers to succeed today while being ready for tomorrow in a challenging and ever-changing world.
Vodafone’s enterprise solutions are delivered with best-in-class TL9000-certified customer service and support. Along with dedicated account managers, bespoke project and process rollouts, and consistent implementation of best practices and process improvements in service delivery, we are constantly engaging and co-creating with enterprise customers to develop state-of-the-art solutions and a superlative customer experience.
From boosting cost and production efficiency to increasing connectivity, Vodafone Business Services helps companies meet the challenges of today and prepare for the future. We bring together voice and data, wireless and wireline services to help businesses harness the power of total communications.
Our Total Communications Portfolio
- Deep national coverage 2100+ PoPs, 160 cities
- Extensive fibre network in India covering 1,60,000 Km+
- Largest 100 Gbps core network backbone with 99.999% uptime covering all key cities
- 8100 Km submarine cable (Bay of Bengal Gateway) to power Digital India’s bandwidth needs
- Extensive nationwide coverage 141,000 3G and 4G sites & 4G coverage available across 2400 towns
- Recognised as Market Leader in Enterprise Mobility by Frost & Sullivan for 6 years in a row
- Secure and integrated Enterprise Mobility Management Solutions
- Worry-free mobility proposition for workforce
- Seamless 4G roaming experience across 25 international destinations
- Exclusive Cloud Marketplace – one-stop shop for cloud-based solutions
- Single ICT provider for productivity, security, internet presence and enterprise solutions
- Dedicated support model to help from purchase
- Industry-leading partnerships with Microsoft & Google amongst other best-in-class solution providers
- Unique Cloud Aggregation Platform with paperless purchase and deployment of services
- Dedicated Cloud Support team for onboarding, migration and in-life support
- Best-in-class IoT Managed Connectivity Platform for control, visibility and manageability of assets
- Market leaders in Automotive IoT Solutions
- Recognised as Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed M2M Services (3rd consecutive year)
- Comprehensive IoT Solutions for Smart Metering, Financial Services, Fleet Management, Healthcare and Smart Cities
- Named “The Consistent Global Leader” in IoT services (Machina Research) – 5th time in 2016