Vodafone's solutions helped
Diabetacare, a UK-Indian healthcare agency, develop its novel device created to make the life of diabetic patients easier. The agency's device automatically connected diabetic patients to the doctors, making it a
- Traditional diabetes treatments require patients to stick to a rolling regime of medication and monitoring.
- This demands strict discipline from patients as well as regular doctor visits that cost time and money.
- Diabetacare was testing a new glucometer device which required real-time data connectivity.
Vodafone's Special Sims, the device was able to monitor patients' glucose & blood pressure levels and send this data to doctors & experts.
- This enabled personalised treatment, supported by periodic face-to-face visits at the nearest clinic.
- Diabetacare could launch the world's first remote diabetes treatment and prevention solution, creating first-mover advantage.
- It provided a real-time view of customer data usage, billing and SIM control from a single global platform.
- The Single Global SIM allowed the business to plan for an international expansion supported by findings from the local pilot.
So, let's make your business future ready.
Call us on
1800-123-123-123 or fill in your details below to get a
call back from us.