Vodafone used its IoT SIMs to help the newly established
Mswipe, a card payment processor, accept payments at customer's premises. This let the company take its services nationwide, making it a Ready Business.
- Manish Patel, CEO of Mswipe, ran into a common problem faced by merchants: he was unable to take card payments at customers' premises.
- His response was to devise a solution capable of taking card payments via a smartphone.
- Patel created a company called Mswipe to develop the hardware and software and to market the solution.
- To work effectively it needed a network partner delivering connectivity nationwide.
- The Mswipe solution centres on a piece of hardware called the Wisepad, linked to a smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Users download the Mswipe application on their smartphones and then cards are swiped at the point of purchase and payment details sent via a Vodafone IoT SIM.
- Mswipe's solution for the first time enables smaller retailers to accept card payments, reducing the cost of doing business.
- Solution rolled out to 7,000 merchants in first year.
- Vodafone IoT SIMs ensure the most robust, reliable connectivity, nationwide with the scope to expand internationally.
- Paves the way for Mswipe to develop payment and customer loyalty applications for specific market sectors.
- Solution meets government and card industry regulations, with no customer data stored on local devices.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back. Click here
To know more about how IoT will impact the automotive industry, download the latest IoT Barometer Report 2017-18 by filling the form below: