Vodafone's geo-fencing enabled connections helped
Baghirathi Travels, a company that was managing fleets of various types and was growing rapidly, keep a track on its fleets. This let the company know exactly when and where their resources were allocated, making it a Ready Business.
- Formed in 2003, Baghirathi Travels has grown in their standards of efficiency and organisation.
- With expertise in managing fleets of different types, they wanted a way to track their vehicles across locations which would help monitor fleet maintenance with added efficiency.
- Vodafone empowered Baghirathi with 200 IoT connections, all of which were geo-fencing enabled.
- This gave them full control over the monitoring of their vehicles' status and current locations.
- Baghirathi was able to monitor all the routes used by their fleets.
- With the geo-fencing feature, they could channel their vehicles through safe and approved routes.
- Better fleet management saved valuable travel time, resulting in increased frequency.
- Optimising travel enabled fuel optimisation, while also reducing vehicle maintenance cost.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.