Su-Kam Power Systems is a leading manufacturer of power inverters, known for investing in the latest technologies. Their inverters cater to the power needs of a variety of consumption units, from ordinary homes to big industries. They were looking for a partner to help with accessing information on inverters sold to customers.
- Su-Kam wanted to be able to proactively check on the health of inverter units.
- They were looking for a solution to remotely access all the required inverter-related information.
They needed a service which could survive the harsh conditions of the solar inverters
- Vodafone provided a solution with the
Managed IoT Connectivity Platform, and the solution was secured with a private APN.
- This enabled Su-Kam to connect with the inverters sold to customers.
Vodafone's Special Sims were provided to withstand the high operating temperatures.
- Su-Kam got complete visibility of their inverters and could access warranty details of units, manage their identity details and check on asset health. This helped them offer better and seamless after-sales service to their customers
- Robust Vodafone's Special Sims ensure Su-Kam uninterrupted access to inverters working in extreme conditions
- Vodafone’s nationwide coverage and the IoT connectivity platform ensured seamless service and complete control on deployed SIMs
So, let's make your business future ready.
Call us on
1800-123-123-123 or fill in your details below to get a
call back from us.