Vodafone's IoT solutions helped construction equipment manufacturer
JCB automate the monitoring of its machinery. This helped it maintain the health of the machinery and reduce down-time, making it a
- Since construction equipment is very expensive to monitor and maintain, JCB felt the need for quick, reliable information for better upgrades and upkeep.
- They devised the Livelink telematics system to help stay connected to their machine fleets.
- JCB needed a strong partner to power Livelink for remote monitoring and management.
- Vodafone developed & deployed a robust IoT solution to power Livelink. This helped monitor and provide information on service, operation and security of the JCB equipment.
- Automotive-grade SIM cards for improved efficacy and longevity were provided.
Vodafone IoT Managed Connectivity Platform makes it easy for JCB to make large scale IoT deployments.
- Secure connectivity was ensured to prevent any misuse.
- JCB users receive real-time data and alerts to remotely manage the efficiency, maintenance and health of their equipment.
- It is easier to manage working-versus-idle time, fuel usage, and identify small problems before they cause unscheduled downtime.
- The solution helps ensure that issues are quickly sorted, and machines are fully operational and back on-site.
So, let's make your business future ready.
Call us on
1800-123-123-123 or fill in your details below to get a
call back from us.