Vodafone provided an advanced solution to a
central government body that provided civic services to an estimated 13.78 million citizens so that it could monitor its almost 2,500 employees. This let the body be ready to keep its civic services up and running efficiently.
- The government body's regular manual muster had become redundant and it was clear that a novel idea was required to monitor the attendance of nearly 2,500 employees and subsequently reduce absenteeism.
- Vodafone set up an advanced system of GPRS enabled biometric devices in collaboration with the systems integrator to track attendance on a daily basis through thumb impression or card swipe.
- All the collected biometric Data was transmitted over a secure GPRS connection to a central server.
- The Central Government body found a non-intrusive way to ensure the presence of employees in the office.
- This indirectly helped keep the city's civic services up and running.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back. Click here