Mahindra REVA, a pioneer of electric vehicle technologies, was able to bring the connected car to life through Vodafone's solutions. This helped build a customer experience that could not easily be matched by rival auto manufacturers, making it a
- Bangalore-based Mahindra REVA is one of the most experienced electric vehicle manufacturers in the world.
- It came up with the concept for a new breed of 'connected' car which enables owners and service teams to remotely access various features and functions of their vehicle.
- Now, it needed to find a reliable way to deliver data connectivity to vehicles across India and around the world.
- Vodafone provided secure managed connectivity between the cars via its
- Reliable IoT connectivity enables drivers to access various features of their vehicle remotely using a smartphone app or a dedicated webpage.
- Owners can check the status of the car battery, control its air-conditioning, lock or unlock doors, find the nearest charging station and use many other innovative features.
- Mahindra REVA's connected car – the e2o - also automatically provides SMS alerts when a door is left unlocked, a parking brake is not applied or a charging point fault.
- In addition Mahindra REVA service teams use the IoT platform to monitor a vehicle's condition and proactively warn drivers when issues are likely to arise.
- Overall the partnership has helped Mahindra REVA to move one step ahead of its competition, while Vodafone's global footprint will provide support for international expansion plans.
To read the entire case study,
So, let's make your business future ready.
Call us on
1800-123-123-123 or fill in your details below to get a
call back from us.