Vodafone's wired MPLS solutions helped
Pine Labs, a specialist in Point-of-Sale solutions, build a better money transfer system and reduce the risk of misuse. This could be implemented over its more than 30,000 retailers spread across different categories, making the company a Ready Business.
- Pine Labs provides payment, loyalty and retail automation systems to over 30,000 retailers across different categories.
- Their usage of a SIM-based PoS solution posed the risk of SIM misuse and misplacement.
- They also needed a better money transfer system due to difficulties faced while monitoring and collating data.
- Vodafone replaced the SIM-based PoS with a Wired MPLS solution, which managed the exchange of intensive communication and large data volumes in a faster and more efficient manner.
- Pine Labs was able to centralise or decentralise their PoS terminals to monitor and collate data.
- They now had the option of collecting all their payments at a single hub.
- They had the flexibility of extending their network by adding more locations to their network with functional advantages.
- This change made the PoS systems more reliable and efficient, leading to reduced costs and increased productivity.
- The increase in data exchange at higher volumes led to more traffic and a higher customer base.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.