a logistics company with a network spanning 120,000 global destinations keep a real-time track on its shipments. This helped the company streamline its resources, making it a Ready Business.
- The business needed to keep a real-time track on shipments. However, with a network spanning 120,000 global destinations, that was proving to be quite a challenge.
- The company needed an effective solution to provide quick, accurate and real-time information of shipments to its customers globally.
- Vodafone engineered a state-of-the-art, robust and secure wireless solution over a GPRS connection, for the client. This was integrated with Fujitsu scanners, powered by a Vodafone SIM, to capture data and deliver it back to the company servers in real-time.
- This enabled the company to provide proactive delivery notifications to customers via various channels like e-mail, SMS, fax and phone.
- The company initiated plans to streamline and further enhance operational efficiency by increasing the number of devices deployed on the Vodafone network across the nation.
- An exclusive APN meant the enterprise scanners were able to transmit the data at lightning speed back to the central servers.
- In-built security standards complying with international GSM security norms gave uncompromising security.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.