With Vodafone's help,
Sambandh Finserve Pvt Ltd (SFPL) is able to conveniently manage fund transfers. This lets the company effectively provide micro loans to individuals in villages and slums across Odisha, making it a Ready Business.
- One of the major challenges was to manage fund transfers more conveniently to avoid the risk of carrying cash, theft and fraud.
- M-Pesa partnered with Sambandh Finserve Limited to provide a digital and more convenient method of transferring funds.
- Borrowers are taken on board as M-Pesa wallet customers.
- SFPL bills their enterprise account and transfers the money within 15 to 30 minutes directly into M-Pesa account of the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary visits the nearest M-Pesa agent and cashes out.
- All cash handling and cash movement risks are averted.
- The process became faster and more convenient.
- It lowered the risk of theft and fraud.
- No need to count the cash multiple times.
- No more additional cost of travelling and insurance.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.