Vodafone’s IoT solution has helped IndusInd bank to remove cost and operational inefficiencies by remote monitoring of diesel generators.
IndusInd bank is expanding their operations and presence across the country. With rising energy costs and non-availability of continuous power at remote locations to support branch operations, IndusInd bank was looking for a remote diesel generator monitoring solution that could address:
- Optimization of running costs
- Proactive alerts and reduction in down-time
- Managing different makes and models from a single platform
- Controlling the diesel pilferage and providing near real-time view of fuel consumption across their diesel generator estate
- Vodafone worked with IndusInd Bank to develop and deploy an end-to-end integrated DG set monitoring solution that allows the bank to study key operational parameters like run hours, battery status and more. Vodafone has provided a telemetry device along with rugged
Vodafone's Special Sims and a specialised fuel sensor
- The SIMs enable data connectivity through the 2G/3G network with a private APN for secure data transfer
- The solution helps deliver alerts and real-time notifications through emails and SMS
- Its geo-fencing feature facilitates asset tracking and tagging, based on the movement of the DGSET
- A self-service portal helps the bank manage the entire solution along with access control
- Enhanced control and visibility with near real-time view of remote DGs
- Reduced downtime due to monitoring of operational parameters
- Reduced environmental impact by identifying behaviour modification and improving carbon credits
- Significant cost savings with near real-time view of fuel consumption, usage and pilferage, if any
- Streamlined operations via centralised dashboard and unified view
So, let's make your business future ready.
Call us on
1800-123-123-123 or fill in your details below to get a
call back from us.