R.S. Yarns & Power, a leading textile and power company from Tamil Nadu, monitor its wind projects from a central location. Aided by Vodafone’s IoT connectivity, R.S. Yarns and Power became a Ready Business.
- R.S. Yarns & Power needed two-way connectivity to remotely monitor and manage wind turbines.
- Since many wind projects were in remote locations, connecting to these wind turbines was a challenge
- loT connectivity, with a dedicated static IP for each deployed loT SIM, powered communication via an
MPLS cloud, between each wind turbine location and R. S. Yarns' central server
- An alternative dedicated private APN also enabled end-to-end communication between the loT SIMs and the central server
- Vodafone 2G powered connectivity in remote wind turbine locations
- The Vodafone Managed IoT Connectivity Platform helped monitor all the IoT deployments
- R.S. Yarns & Power had complete visibility and control of the wind turbines from their central location, including the ones in remote places. This helped them significantly improve efficiencies and save on costs.
- They could also remotely manage their
- This significantly boosted their relationship with customers
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back. Click here