Important Information when you shift from a Company owned account to an Individual owned account/Corporate Reimbursed account.
In case at any point in time you would request Vodafone for a change in status of mobile number from Company name to an Individual name we need to comply as per regulatory norms. To make this movement seamless we are pleased to provide a checklist of documents required:
- Customer Agreement Form (CAF) to be resubmitted.
- 1 Passport size photograph with signature affixed across on the Customer Agreement Form (CAF)
- Self-attested copy of recent Identity (POI) and Address proof (POA)
- Scheme form stating the required tariff plan post change in ownership
- NOC request from the authorised signatory
It is mandatory to carry original documents for verification purposes along with the NOC issued when visiting the Vodafone store to complete the process. Please note that to avoid payment liabilities to your company and any disruption in services, you will need to submit documents within 3-4 days prior to the date mentioned by your authorized sign on the NOC form.
To locate the nearest Vodafone store ,
For additional details of acceptable Address and Identity Proof Documents, click here
For the NOC form and to view the checklist of documents needed at a glance, click here
A new SIM card will be issued to the customer. During this change process the customer will be unable to use the services approximately for up to 4 hours. We, however, do send an SMS intimating the customer prior to execution.